What are some key accomplishments your company has achieved in the past 12 months?
In March, NuJak moved into our new office — doubling the size from our previous space. Some of our other accomplishments include:
- Ministry Today Magazine, “Blessed to Build” four-page Marketplace Ministry feature, May-June issue
- Tampa Bay Business Journal, Largest Minority-Owned Businesses in Tampa Bay, ranked No. 11
- Tampa Bay Business Journal Executive Profile/Frank Kendrick
- University of Florida Gator100 List — NuJak Companies, Inc/Frank Kendrick, Top 10, ranked No. 6
- Florida Fast 100 List, BizJournals.com — No. 6 fastest growing company
- Tampa Bay Business Journal, Top 25 Minority-Owned Business in Tampa Bay, ranked No. 18, 2016
What’s the most impressive business statistic you can share about your company? I’m always saying that NuJak’s client list is its referral list, and what I mean by that is we can boast an almost 90 percent approval rating with our clientele, who not only refer other business to us but are also repeat clients.
What is your recruitment strategy for new hires? NuJak is always looking for top-notch talent. NuJak utilizes a multi-level recruitment strategy which can include anything from college/university recruitment, digital/online recruitment, to referrals/word of mouth.
For the full TBBJ Fast 50 feature, click here.