NuJak is seeking a Contract Administrator who will be responsible for the prequalification of bidders, subcontractor/vendor qualifications, and monitoring.
- Pay applications – invoice Owners
- Notice to Owners – Lien waivers
- Insurance Requirements – perpetual agreements
- OSHA requirement reporting
- Safety compliance
- Receivables – collections
- Safety meetings – Policy
- Prepare contracts to Owners, subcontractors and vendors.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of construction principles and procedures as applied to facilities construction.
- Minimum of two (2) years knowledge of construction terms, technology and materials.
- Minimum two (2) years college or general studies or equivalent two (2) years construction experience.
- Working knowledge of contractor and sub-contractor procedures.
- Ability to read and understand building plans and specifications.
- Ability to interpret and apply contracts, construction documents, codes and D.O.E. requirements.
- Strong ability to anticipate, recognize and respond to adverse situations.
- Skilled in written and verbal communication.
- Graduation from an accredited college or university or equivalent combination of schooling and experience.
- A minimum of eight (8) years of construction experience, including experience on similar projects.
- Florida Contractor’s License is preferred.
- Current Florida Building Code certified.
- Time driven, multitask and good communication.
If interested, please email: [email protected] with a copy of your resume in Word or PDF form.