NuJak is seeking an Assistant Project Manager to assist in the management and control of construction projects in a collaborative environment. The Assistant Project Manager will:
- Assists in the development of project proposals, cost estimates and budgets, timeliness and schedules.
- Create, update and maintain project controls to include contracts, purchase orders, RFI, submittals, financial performance and close-out.
- Work with Superintendents to procure, review and process shop drawings and other submittals.
- Manage and/or support the change management process, by updating logs, routing documents to vendors, obtaining pricing, developing estimates and proposals, writing change orders and other related activities
- Support the preconstruction process by assisting with vendor solicitation and communication, 3D & AutoCAD software utilization and Owner communications and bid delivery.
- Prepare and submit regular progress reports as directed.
- Develop and maintain an atmosphere of cooperation and effective relationships between all parties.
- Monitor and maintain a smooth and timely flow of all project documentation between all parties.
- Prepare draw request to Lenders/Owner for review by Senior Project Management.
- Review job cost variance reporting.
- Anticipate, identify and alert Senior Project Manager regarding any situation involving a potential delay or cost increase and recommends appropriate corrective actions.
- Assists in review of contractor payments requests confirming percentage of completion and materials stored at the site.
- Working knowledge and understanding of construction principles and procedures.
- Ability to read and understand building plans and specifications.
- Excellent communication, accounting and organizational skills.
- Minimum 2-year degree from an accredited college or university, engineering degree/construction or related field.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office and Project Management software a plus.
If interested, please email: [email protected] with a copy of your resume in Word or PDF form.